mercredi 28 novembre 2018

Module test 1





I tried to laser cut my shape again but smaller and with small cuts. I put 2 cuts on each shape and have 3 different modules with cuts at different place/angle. Then once I laser cut few of each I tried to combine them to make a structure. I made me think it could be a creative construction game for children with the same principle than lego or kapla : you have an unic shape and you combine it to create something. 













I'm pretty happy with this first result. However I wonder if I should put more than 2 cuts on the same module in order to be able to build a more dense and less linear contruction. So the next step is to try adding more cuts in my module, laser cut few more and try again to combine them.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire