mercredi 7 novembre 2018

Quick sketches

Still can't laser cut so I made different sketches of what I can do with my mushroom shape :


First idea is to make a mushroom invasion. Pedestal can be laser cut too out of cardboard. I need to identify the good scale of the mushroom depending on the laser cut.

I don't really like the idea of having a big pedestal like that so why not hiding it ?


Maybe I can change the mushroom shape ? I need a very simple shape in order to make it with maybe 3 or 4 layers of cardboard so that I can make very tiny mushroom. If I can make it quite small, then I can make lot of them and stick them together in order to create this "invasion" effect.


Another idea is to create only one giant mushroom. Maybe I can make it multi-material ? It would be cool to make it out of cardboard and foam and be able to squeeze it for example.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire